segmentation fault when using kernel32.dll.so and oleaut32.dll.so
anil at web1.ehost-services.com
Fri Jan 23 13:21:14 CST 2004
I need functions like 'MultiByteToWideChar', 'SysAllocStringLen', etc
which are in kernel32.dll.so and oleaut32.dll.so libraries. I have some of
questions regarding using them.
- How can I link these libraries with my program. Using
option -lkernel32.dll looks for libkernel32.dll.so file.
- I tried renaming the files and also creating soft links using
libkernel32.dll.so to kernel32.dll.so.
- If I link like that, my program is giving a 'segmentation fault' error.
- I tried using libraries produced by compiling on my uptodate RH8.0 machine
and also the libraries from the RH8.0 rpm available on sourceforge.net.
- I implement an XPCOM class using these libraries and when I try to create
an object, it gives the 'Segmentation Fault'.
- I tried using libwine.so but it doesn't contain the above functions I
If anybody knows how to use these libraries, please mail back. Thanks in
More information about the wine-devel