wine/dlls x11drv/x11drv_main.c x11drv/x11drv.s ...

Aric Stewart aric at codeweavers.com
Sun Jan 25 21:51:50 CST 2004

Ok patch submitted...

I did not add the 0xe001 to Chinese and Korean because i have not tested
those yet. It was in response to behavior in Office 2k Japanese. I
highly suspect that adding the 0xe001 is correct for Korean and CHinese
also but wanted to do some more testing in those locals before making
that change. Once that is made then we can probably remove this chunk of
code. Which would be nice.

-aric