Lotus Notes broken in recent CVS

Mike McCormack mike at codeweavers.com
Mon Jan 26 14:59:12 CST 2004

Hi Paul,

The purpose of patch 10547 was to link the load order of 16bit dlls and
their 32bit parents.  eg. commctrl will only be loaded as a native dll
if comctl32 is a native dll.

You can probably solve the problem by adjusting the DllOverrides section
in your wine config file. To do this, you first need to find which 16
bit dll's load order changed due to the patch, then adjust the load
order of it's parent dll.

Mike