GPG key party

Shachar Shemesh wine-devel at shemesh.biz
Tue Jan 27 08:31:09 CST 2004

Hi all,

I'm going offline in preparations for the flight. As only two people
expressed their interest in the party, I'm cancelling the centreally
managed party. People are still welcome to do a distributed party. In
order to do that, just bring along several copies of your key's
fingerprint printed on paper along with your name, and hand them out to
anyone willing to sign them.

If Jeremy will allow me to use codeweaver's printers, and more people
express interest in the party by my arrival, we can switch back.

                      Shachar