UXTHEME

MediaHost (TM) webmaster at startcom.org
Wed Jan 28 13:14:39 CST 2004

OK, good to know! Anyway, I made a import of a registry file to the registry
which helped me get many apps running (From my daughters Win98) and I'll be
glad to remove the theme.....Anyone know what to remove? I never played with
themes and certainly not on a Win98 :-)

I see this also bothering Winamp 5....would maybe run too.

Best Thanks

Signer:      Eddy Nigg
Company: StartCom Group at http://www.startcom.org
                MediaHostT at http://www.mediahost.org