ListView painting (was Re: Mouse up vs Mouse click)

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Thu Jan 29 07:27:18 CST 2004

On January 29, 2004 08:08 am, Fabian Cenedese wrote:
> Understandable. Any hints how I could continue? Where to look at?

I don't think I understand this bit. Care to explain it again?

  "So for me it looks like this: When I click in a cell it gets invalidated
   and painted selected. But if the cell is not in the first row the first
   column (or the whole line) gets invalidated and repainted too, therefore
   erasing the already painted selection."

--
Dimi.