Delayed breakpoints in winedbg

Eric Pouech pouech-eric at wanadoo.fr
Fri Jul 2 14:02:57 CDT 2004

Adrian Rees a écrit :
> On Fri, 2004-07-02 at 04:27, Eric Pouech wrote:
>
>>Adrian Rees a écrit :
> Here is the output as requested - ntdll seems to be deferred load (have
> tried with emulation version set to Win98 and Win2k with same result).
Thanks for the report.
Looks like something I already fixed (at least in my tree). In fact, the
ELF module containing the PE module NTDLL isn't seen in the debugging
chain, hence the fact that winedbg cannot resolve the breakpoint. But,
this ELF module is actually loaded in debuggee address space.
I'll try to put something together tonight.
A+