support code for HANDLE tables

Michael Jung mjung at iss.tu-darmstadt.de
Fri Jul 9 03:42:01 CDT 2004

Hello,

I'm currently playing around with the rsabase.dll implementation. Since this
is the first time I'm writing wine code, I've got some questions: Is there
support code for managing HANDLE tables? Or does every dll implementation
provide it's own functions for doing this? Or do HANDLEs of each and every
kind have to be administered by wineserver? The current CVS version of
rsabase just casts between pointers and HCRYPTPROVs. Is this just a quick and
dirty hack or common practice?

Greetings and thanks,
Michael

--
Michael Jung, MSc                               Be liberal in what you accept,
Integrated Circuits and Systems Lab         and conservative in what you send.
phone: +49(6151)16-6692 / email: mjung at iss.tu-darmstadt.de