Marshal bug

Duane Clark dclark at akamail.com
Fri Jul 9 12:17:07 CDT 2004

Duane Clark wrote:
> Mike Hearn wrote:
>
>>What happens if you reinstall the app or reregister all the DLLs shipped
>>with it (using regsvr32) ? Does that fix it ?
>>

> Because of some reconfiguration on my end, I performed a new clean
> install in a fresh c: and fresh ~/.wine/config just a couple of days
> ago, with a CVS from then.

If I had some idea of what is going on in the traces, I would attempt to
do some debugging. Do you know of any "Marshalling for dummies" or some
such thing? Currrently the traces are complete jibberish to me.

Is this likely to be a result of the unimplemented functions in the traces?
fixme:ole:FTMarshalImpl_GetUnmarshalClass (), stub!
fixme:ole:FTMarshalImpl_MarshalInterface (), stub!