wgl prototypes missing from wingdi.h

Lionel Ulmer lionel.ulmer at free.fr
Wed Jul 14 11:11:55 CDT 2004

On Wed, Jul 14, 2004 at 09:53:17AM -0600, Tom Schutter wrote:
> It appears that although support for binary apps using OpenGL exists
> in wine, you cannot compile a Windows OpenGL app using winelib,
> because none of the wgl prototypes exist in wingdi.h

Yes, this is a known problem in Winelib right now (and we never got any bug
report about it, so I never actually fixed it).

> These prototypes exist in wgl.h, but that is not installed using "make
> install", nor is that where apps would expect them.

Yeah, "wgl.h" should be installed as other includes (ie move it from
dlls/opengl32/wgl.h to include/wgl.h). But we will have another problem
later on as using the Linux GL headers is problematic (as the Linux headers
define the prototypes as 'cdecl' and Wine's implementation is 'stdcall').

          Lionel

--
		 Lionel Ulmer - http://www.bbrox.org/