PathSearchAndQualify patch (from 2003/12/22) not applied?

Jeroen Janssen japj at xs4all.nl
Sat Jul 17 02:10:01 CDT 2004

Hello,

I have an application that tries to use PathSearchAndQualify.
However, since the current implementation is just stubbed (it contains
only a FIXME + return FALSE), it doesn't work.

Now searching in the gmane wine patch archive I found an email dated
back to 2003/12/22 that contains a possible implementation for
PathSearchAndQualify (see also at
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.emulators.wine.patches/6810/match=pathsearchandqualify

).

However, it seems that this patch was never applied and I'm wondering
why. Note that I haven't tried to apply this patch and test it locally.

Can someone clarify if this patch is ok or not (and why it's not applied
yet?)

Best regards,

Jeroen Janssen

p.s. I hope this message does not appear multiple times, since I had
some problems with gmane