Yard sale windows app fun: Lotus SmartSuite '96. 1-2-3 works, WordPro doesn't.

Mike Hearn mike at navi.cx
Sun Jul 18 06:43:42 CDT 2004

On Sat, 17 Jul 2004 16:26:33 -0700, Dan Kegel wrote:
> The installer does have one obvious problem: it puts up a dialog box
>    LWP+2311: Overflow
> once while copying files.

Bah humbug bollocks. I guess it's talking about a stack overflow in 16 bit
code.

Could you backtrace the app when it's sitting waiting for you to give the
OK to that message box? I wouldn't be in the slightest bit surprised if
it's puked in 16 bit code - if so we have a regression, but unfortunately
one beyond my ability to debug :(

thanks -mike