Fix crash in dsound test

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Mon Jul 19 07:15:36 CDT 2004

On Mon, 19 Jul 2004, Ferenc Wagner wrote:
[...]
> Can you (cross)build the directsound tests?  My toolchain is
> far too old, but yours could cope.  If it/they can, we
> should include them into winetest, although interactive
> testing would remain unavoidable.  Hmm, maybe winetest
> should explicitly reset WINETEST_INTERACTIVE and the other
> variables...

It should probably do so. But maybe it could also have an option to
explicitly let you run a specific test in interactive mode?

That way it's still a single executable to get all the up-to-date tests,
but users can also do the interactive tests if they want.

Nouvelle version : les anciens bogues ont \xE9t\xE9 remplac\xE9s par de nouveaux.