Fix crash in dsound test

Ferenc Wagner wferi at afavant.elte.hu
Tue Jul 20 02:11:59 CDT 2004

Francois Gouget <fgouget at free.fr> writes:

> On Mon, 19 Jul 2004, Ferenc Wagner wrote:
>
>> maybe winetest should explicitly reset
>> WINETEST_INTERACTIVE and the other variables...
>
> It should probably do so. But maybe it could also have an
> option to explicitly let you run a specific test in
> interactive mode?

Yeah, but that would be a not-so-smallish extension.
Winetest's GUI is rather crude as it's mostly used from the
winrash service in console mode.  But of course it would be
possible without major changes to present code.  I'm tacking
it to the end of my TODO.  Due in the following months. :(
--
Feri.