Fix crash in dsound test

Ferenc Wagner wferi at afavant.elte.hu
Thu Jul 22 05:23:13 CDT 2004

Paul Millar <paulm at astro.gla.ac.uk> writes:

> On Monday 19 July 2004 12:50, Ferenc Wagner wrote:
>
>> Can you (cross)build the directsound tests?
>
> FWIW, yes:
>
> http://www.astro.gla.ac.uk/users/paulm/wine/dsound_test-20040721.10-00.exe

Fine, that works, even. :) What an interesting experience it
is to hear variously-pitched 440 Hz sounds!  The wonders of
Doppler effect, I guess.  Why not make the velocity such
that the audible tones form a minor second for example?
That way it really could be an interactive *test*... :]

Back to the build: Paul, I can't see your winetest builds
being used (allowing for the present outage).  Do you know
what the problem is?  Those of Kevin are used for all the
reports I checked, but he hasn't responded yet.  I'll send a
patch to include dsound in winetest, and we will see if he
publishes anything...
--
Thanks,
Feri.