Scrollbars, an application bug or a wine regression ? (#2314)

Nicolai Kuntze g-8 at gmx.net
Fri Jul 23 03:23:31 CDT 2004

Am 19.07.2004 um 17:10 schrieb Nicolai Kuntze:

> Am 16.07.2004 um 15:25 schrieb Dmitry Timoshkov:
>
>> "Nicolai Kuntze" <g-8 at gmx.net> wrote:
>>
>>> I have the program online with some help how to get it started and
>>> how
>>> to get the error/problem. I hope you have seen this. Does this help
>>> you? I try to get from the developer some test case but I can not
>>> promise anything.
>>
>> If I can't get an .exe or a code snippet (with a description how it's
>> intended to behave) showing the problem I can't do anything to
>> understand
>> and eventually to solve the problem.
>>
>> --
>> Dmitry.
>>

> Today I got some modified code snipplet:
>
>  case WM_PAINT:
>  PAINTSTRUCT MalInfo;
>  BeginPaint( hwnd, &MalInfo);
>  EndPaint( hwnd, &MalInfo);
>  HDC hdc= GetDC( hwnd);
>  BitBlt( hdc, 0, 20, doublebuffersize.right-doublebuffersize.left,
>  doublebuffersize.bottom-doublebuffersize.top, doublebufferHdc, 0, 0,
>  SRCCOPY);
>  ReleaseDC( (HWND)ViewGetHWND(), hdc);
>

> I hope this helps.
>
> Yours,
>
> Nicolai

Hi,

I have done some debugging. I use the native comctrl.dll. So the error
must be in the gui part of wine. The calls of the software are all OK,
but the scrollbars were not shown. Is it possible that wine does not
recognize that the bitmap is greater than the window? Where can I look
for it?

NIcolai

----
Diese Nachricht wurde auf Viren und andere gefaehrliche Inhalte sowie Spam untersucht.