out of sync (MSDN) web references in the wine code

Jeroen Janssen japj at xs4all.nl
Sat Jul 24 13:53:12 CDT 2004

Hello,

I'm wondering.. it seems there are a lot (MSDN) web references
throughout the code. However, some of those links are out of date.
Either the pages do not exist anymore, or moved to somewhere else.

Is there any structural way to handle this?

I mean, I want to look something up on the web based upon an url in the
code, but the page doesn't exist anymore. So I could send in a patch to
either remove the link, or find a correct one. But what is stopping
(MSDN) people from moving things to a different location again, breaking
the link again?
---
Jeroen Janssen