out of sync (MSDN) web references in the wine code

Diego 'Flameeyes' Pettenò dgp85 at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Jul 24 14:12:45 CDT 2004

Jeroen Janssen wrote:
> I mean, I want to look something up on the web based upon an url in the
> code, but the page doesn't exist anymore. So I could send in a patch to
> either remove the link, or find a correct one. But what is stopping
> (MSDN) people from moving things to a different location again, breaking
> the link again?
I think that writing a small php page which from an id move to the right
page should be quite simple, using a small table (or a csv file) and the
Location: HTTP header.
If needed I can write it in a few minutes :)
In this case, the code should only point to a location on a site, with a
given id, which in turn will redirect to the right page. If the page is
moved, only the table should be updated, so that new requests will be
redirected to the new page.

--
Diego "Flameeyes" Pettenò
dgp85 at users.sourceforge.net - http://flameeyes.web.ctonet.it/