Test drive error

Vincent Béron vberon at mecano.gme.usherb.ca
Thu Jul 29 10:50:31 CDT 2004

Le jeu 29/07/2004 à 11:29, Dimitrie O. Paun a écrit :
[snip]
> > Anyway, I try to run make after that and that is the output:
> >
> > winebuild -o winemine.exe.dbg.c --debug -C. dialog.c main.c
> > winegcc -c  -mno-cygwin -I.   -o winemine.exe.dbg.o winemine.exe.dbg.c
> > winegcc -c  -mno-cygwin -I.   -o dialog.o dialog.c
> > winegcc -c  -mno-cygwin -I.   -o main.o main.c
> > wrc   -I.   -foEn.res En.rc
> > En.rc:23:22: Error: syntax error
>
> That means there's something around line 23 in the En.rc file that
> wrc doesn't understand. Can you send us a copy of the file?

The instructions need to be changed, this error comes out every once in
a while.

Winemine's En.rc is meant to be included by another .rc file (rsrc.rc),
which itself #include <windows.h>. If En.rc is compiled by itself, you
get some undefined references (probably LANG_ENGLISH in this specific
case).

Vincent