Test drive error

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Thu Jul 29 17:41:32 CDT 2004

On Thu, Jul 29, 2004 at 10:05:09PM +0300, sergio ojalvo wrote:
> I get the tar files with the sources from sourceforge and didn't change
> this file.

Yes, but unfortumately, winemaker is not perfect, and in this very
case it's buggy. En.rc is not meant to be compiled independently,
but rather be included in another file. That's why you need to
manually fix the Makefile, but replacing En.rc with rsrc.rc.

> > Using the std C++ lib is still a problem if you need to use
> > msvcrt. Try to use wineg++ (instead of winegcc) *without*
> > the -mno-cygwin flag.
> Can you explain exactly what to do?  I'm newbie on this project.
> I just do:
> 	$ winemaker --mfc -Imydir .
> 	$ make

Once again, winemaker is far from perfect. You need to manually
adjust and fix the generated Makefile. In this case, as I said,
  1. replace winegcc with wineg++
  2. get rid of the -mno-cygwin flag

--
Dimi.