[MSVCRT] Cross build fix

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Wed Jun 2 08:57:56 CDT 2004

>  When compiling with STLPort I saw a method that can eliminate the need
> for the MSVCRT macro and yet produce MSVCRT_xxx for those who need it
> and an xxx for those how don't.
>  Basically you have your Regular cleanroom headers-set for wine-lib and
> external dlls. And you have another set of headers for msvcrt
> compilation. In The second set:
> - each header does some magic like #define stat_t MSVCRT_stat_t
> - than #include <original/header.h>

This can work, one problem is that if we go this way, we'll have to
'shadow' all symbols, or else we'll get conflict with the C library.
In any event, it's a tricky method that can result in some strange
bugs if we don't redefine all symbols, so Alexandre will have to
comment on it if we are to try it out.

--
Dimi.