[winemenubuilder] shell:SHELL32_DllCanUnloadNow (void): stub, WinMain failed

Mike Hearn mh at codeweavers.com
Wed Jun 9 14:27:17 CDT 2004

On Wed, 09 Jun 2004 14:58:20 +0200, Luca Capello wrote:
> Before writing to the XDG mailing-list in order to have their opinion,
> I'd like to know the WINE developers one, please.

No, categories aren't used for Windows programs. They just don't have a
Categories= key at all. Instead you want to directly include them via the
menu definition files. See the XDG spec and the <Include> element (hence
the fact that I think we'll need an XSLT engine to do this properly).

> Wait, I didn't understand: ATM (so in the latest CVS) 'wine' doesn't
> call 'winemenubuilder'. right? But it could be implemented if
> 'winemenubuilder' (which includes 'wineshelllink') works...

OK, I'm not sure how things work in current CVS, I have not looked at it.