Investigating a crash at startup

Filip Navara navaraf at reactos.com
Sat Jun 12 07:12:04 CDT 2004

Hi!

In ReactOS we are unprotecting the IAT (Import Address Table) before
every modification and restoring the previous access rights after all
the modifications are done using NtProtectVirtualMemory. I'll try to
write a patch for Wine tommorow if no one will do it earlier, but I
can't test it...

Regards,
Filip