Fix 3 bugs in locale handling

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.org
Mon Jun 14 13:34:42 CDT 2004

Dmitry Timoshkov <dmitry at baikal.ru> writes:

> 1. If the locale has changed current code never refreshes win.ini
> and registry values due to the following test done in GetLocaleInfoW:
>
>     /* first check for overrides in the registry */
>
>     if (!(lcflags & LOCALE_NOUSEROVERRIDE) && lcid == GetUserDefaultLCID())
>     {
>
> lcid is always pointing to current user locale returned by GetUserDefaultLCID()
> and therefore cached (old) values get returned.
>
> I modified code to get data directly from kernel resources in that case.

It seems to me that this is what we are doing already since we pass
LOCALE_NOUSEROVERRIDE in that case, I don't see how your patch would
make any difference (and win.ini definitely gets refreshed with the
current code). Could you please give more details on the problem you
are seeing?

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.org