dlls/dinput/mouse.c - GetDeviceState

Lionel Ulmer lionel.ulmer at free.fr
Wed Jun 16 14:47:19 CDT 2004

> this patch adds a missing errorcode in GetDeviceState in
> dlls/dinput/mouse.c which prevented the mouse to work in some game.

Which games did require this error to be set ? I seem to remember some hacks
around this but I do not remember if it was an error added in the
GetDeviceData function or an error removed somewhere because it relied on
getting something even if not acquired...

I will try a test application when I have access to my Windows development
machine to get the error code :-)

       Lionel

--
		 Lionel Ulmer - http://www.bbrox.org/