D3D9 - Anyone working on that

Andrei Barbu teval at myrealbox.com
Wed Jun 16 17:19:50 CDT 2004

Hey,

Is anyone working on DX9?
It's all implemented  by stubs right now, and I was thinking of lending
a hand. If anyone's doing that, do you have a place where I can see how
far you've gotten.

No point in reinventing the wheel. I probably won't be able to do very
advanced work with it because I've barely touched DX under Windows, I
can find a few books on it though. Also I've never used DX shaders, only
CG so unless it's very close to that I can't much help there, I am
willing to try though.

If noone's in the middle of doing that, I guess I can start on my own.

Thanks,
Andrei