dlls/dinput/mouse.c - GetDeviceState

James Dean Anderson petr at pantek.org
Thu Jun 17 02:18:01 CDT 2004

again, I'm sorry if messages appear twice...

http://msdn.microsoft.com/archive/default.asp?url=/archive/en-us/directx9_c/directx/input/ref/ifaces/idirectinputdevice9/GetDeviceState.asp
says it should return this error. btw GetDeviceData in mouse.c returns
this errorcode as well. WWII-Online (you can get it from
www.playnet.com) needs it.

jda