[test.winehq.org] missing tests

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Thu Jun 17 13:45:19 CDT 2004

On Thu, Jun 17, 2004 at 07:36:52PM +0200, Ferenc Wagner wrote:
> Not that I know of.  Submitting a patch, thanks for pointing
> it out.

Speaking of the test results, I've noticed the following problems:
  1. Some errors reported in the summary
     don't get reported in the differences.
     For example, in today's results:
	http://test.winehq.org/data/200406171000/
     If you look at the summary for the shlwapi:clist test,
     it reports 2 errors (in red) in the Win98 column.
     If you click on the "2", you are taken to the Win98
     differences table (correctly), but there's no mention in
     there of the shlwapi:clist test.

  2. The differences tables are inconsistent. They seem to
     prune lines that are all 0 (green), but not all of
     them. I can certainly still see lines that are all 0.
     Prunning those lines is not a bad idea, but if we
     do, then we should do it for all such lines, and we
     also shouldn't make the '0' in the summary a link,
     since it has nowhere to take us.

  3. We are running multiple test _per_ build, but only
     one is curretly reported. Currently, it says:
	Main summary for build 200406171000
     where '200406171000' is a link to the test. But since
     we have multiple downloads, it should be:
	Main summary for build 200406171000: [0] [1] [2] [3]
     (or somesuch), where [x] is a link to the download.

  4. Each of the testers run and submit 4 sets of tests for
     a build, but only one is reflected in the results.
     This is related to the above point, and needs fixing.

--
Dimi.