docu update

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Fri Jun 18 14:02:19 CDT 2004

On Fri, Jun 18, 2004 at 11:26:33AM -0700, Alexandre Julliard wrote:
> wineinstall is not out of date, it still works fine, I don't see any
> reason to remove it from the doc.

It's true, wineinstall works OK, but AFAIK we've decided to remove
it sooner rather then later, and I guess now it's a good enough time
(given that it doesn't do anything interesting anymore). So looking into
the future, wineinstall is deprecated, so we'd better not recommend
people use it, it will create more pain when we do actually remove it.

--
Dimi.