docu update

Ivan puoti at inwind.it
Fri Jun 18 19:21:56 CDT 2004

> I want to be able to say to a user who reported a bug "please try latest CVS
> and confirm that it is fixed" without having to tell them about
> configure or LD_LIBRARY_PATH or whatever
If they've reported a bug, and you've told them to try the CVS, then it's not a
configuration problem, so configure has been run and LD_LIBRARY_PATH is set
correctly. Apart from this, all this sort of stuff can be done in the build
system anyway. Also removing wineinstall is on the todo, and it does nothing
that can't be handled (more transparently) elsewhere.

Ivan.