Donations - RFC

Lionel Ulmer lionel.ulmer at free.fr
Sat Jun 19 17:37:22 CDT 2004

>      The trouble with this idea is that the few times
>      I've tried to offer software to Lionel and others
>      they tell me that they have all they need.

Well, it's mostly that this is a bit of a slippery slope to start sending
stuff to some people and not others. And then, this would make me feel
obliged to hack on Wine ... and this would not be fun anymore (it's good to
be able to not send any patches for long stretches of time without remorse
:-) ).

I would say sponsoring Wineconf 2005 would be a better idea (so we could go
somewhere exotic (not that St Paul in winter was not exotic in a kinda
perverted way for most of us :-) )).

         Lionel

PS: and no, do not start to send me stuff to force me hacking on Wine, it
    will not work :-)

--
		 Lionel Ulmer - http://www.bbrox.org/