LISTBOX_Directory() returns LB_OKAY for invalid directory / f ilen ame

Krishna Murthy Krishna.Murthy at guptaworldwide.com
Wed Jun 23 11:14:31 CDT 2004

It looks like in bug 1435 they wanted to avoid triggering of error if no
more files found. But could not understand why they wanted to avoid
triggering of error when the specified filename does not exists. In MS
windows if File Not found, then it returns error. So we could satisfy both
by just doing the following check:

> if (le != ERROR_NO_MORE_FILES) return LB_ERR;

So the above condition triggers error for all the error conditions except
for ERROR_NO_MORE_FILES.

Krishna