fix typo in wwn

Izak Burger izakb at synapp.com
Mon Jun 28 09:34:25 CDT 2004

Yeah, they drive on the wrong side of the road too, and a gallon is
approximately 3.5 liters in America, 4.5 liters in Britain.  And they
don't use the metric system.  Shame.

:-P

If it works, it works.  Computers don't care for spelling.  Many people
sadly don't either...

Cheers,
Izak

(from South Africa, where we have lions roaming the streets, no
computers or electricity, and Zimbabwe is like, as far as you can throw
a stone to the north from here)