A wine magic trace key

Mike Hearn mike at navi.cx
Tue Jun 29 10:22:27 CDT 2004

On Tue, 2004-06-29 at 12:39 -0400, Andrei Barbu wrote:
> Thanks,
> Why doesn't this get committed to the main tree?
> It'd help developers, and wouldn't hurt anyone else. If they don't want
> it they can just not set the environment variable.

Alexandre felt it would dictate policy too much (I feel that's an
acceptable tradeoff given the performance impact of doing it externally,
but he's the boss). I think it may also break DLL separation, but am not
sure on that point.

We really, medically, need a place to dump all these sort of
patches/ideas/files etc. Maybe a wiki? Jeremy? :D