OLEPictureImpl_SaveAsFile

Mike Hearn mike at theoretic.com
Mon Mar 1 13:08:06 CST 2004

On Mon, 01 Mar 2004 09:12:09 +0000, Ross Clement wrote:
> Hence any image editing or creating program that creates an image
> in memory, or modifies an image after it is loaded, won't work.

Yes, our support for the visual basic APIs (basically a lot of OLE
is really VB runtime code and not used by much else) is not great.

> I would like to ask if anyone is working on OLEPictureImpl_SaveAsFile,
> or planning to. Otherwise I may have a hack at it myself.

Go for it. Feel free to ask here or on #winehackers (freenode) if you get
stuck. If you do decide to have a go, I'd suggest doing what I do
and subscribing to the list then switching mail delivery off. You can then
use gmane to see and post to the list using a more convenient interface.

thanks -mike