winegcc: portability

Kirill Smelkov kirr at landau.phys.spbu.ru
Tue Mar 2 01:19:46 CST 2004

1 Март 2004 10:13, Dimitrie O. Paun написал:
> On March 1, 2004 1:50 am, Kirill Smelkov wrote:
> > And what about next (removed from winemaker by your recent patch)
> > -fpermissive,
> > -fms-extensions
> > -fno-for-scope
> > ?
> >
> > They are very handy when porting win32 apps.
>
> Are these by default turned on on MinGW's gcc? If so,
> I'll add them. If not, you can simply specify them on
> the command line.

As I don't use it, I can say nothing about MinGW's gcc.

But if i take it right, the goal of winemaker is to provide straight and
acheless way for porting win32 apps to wine.

I think that from this point of view it is desirable to add the options to
generated Makefiles, or at least do some checking for them
(this was done originally).

--
	Kirill.