Notepad - Richedit Window

Mike McCormack mike at codeweavers.com
Thu Mar 11 18:44:01 CST 2004

Hi Steven,

I still think it would be better to create a seperate write.exe and
implement rtf support in that (using Richedit).  My feeling is that
extending notepad.exe past what it's meant to do is going to cause trouble.

Sorry to discourage you from working on Richedit :(  It could be a
satistfying project if you were willing to stick with it ...

Mike