wine/dlls/comctl32 rebar.c

Robert Shearman R.J.Shearman at warwick.ac.uk
Fri Mar 12 20:01:57 CST 2004

On Sat, 2004-03-13 at 02:12, Mike McCormack wrote:
> Btw. what is the problem?  When i click "Search" or "Favourites" in IE6,
> it seems to work for me.  Which version of IE are you using, and what is
> the exact problem you are seeing?

It is v6.0.2800.1106
The problem is that all of the Search, Favorites, Media and History
sidebars seem to open the rebar in a very tiny width (it depends on
which is being displayed). For example, the rebar in the history sidebar
has a width of 4 pixels. The Media sidebar (shown in attachment) is
slightly better with a width of 16 pixels.

BTW, it is definitely this patch. I have tried reversing the other rebar
patch and it made absolutely no difference.

> A screenshot maybe?

Attached.

Rob