Replace SetConsoleCtrlHandler fixme with a comment

Mike Hearn mike at navi.cx
Mon Mar 15 13:55:02 CST 2004

On Mon, 2004-03-15 at 19:39, Eric Pouech wrote:
> if you don't fix the fixme, it will also be unusable. So, it has been
> put there some reasons: don't fix the consequences, fix the cause !!!

Well, there are a whole ton of things that lack proper error checking
etc in Wine - if we used a fixme for all of them Wine would spend all
its time printing fixmes and no time running! I know what you mean, but
in this case I feel it's better as a todo in the source rather than
something the user must always see.

thanks -mike