cards.dll

Chris Morgan cmorgan at alum.wpi.edu
Mon Mar 15 16:22:37 CST 2004

> duplicated. Sometime our developers dont want to wait on a
> submit->modify->comit/reject->merge->submit loop of Winehq so they put
> code in to ReactOS cvs first. Does it mean sometimes work gets
> duplicated? Sometimes yes. Its going to happen. Rather by mistake, or
> design some effort will be wasted.

This submit->modify->commit/reject loop has been proven a very good method of
ensuring that the changes are of high quality.  Dozens of projects other than
wine operate like this, most visibly the linux kernel.  I think its silly to
put in changes because people don't want to wait.  I'd imagine it is more
error prone and given that Alexandre turns most patches around in days it
seems pointless to try to circumvent this process.

Chris