urlmon: Implement FindMimeFromData

Kevin Koltzau kevin at plop.org
Thu Mar 18 12:09:05 CST 2004

I had thought of that, the major reason I implemented it the way I did was based off of
the MSDN document mentioned, which states Windows has a very select list of
types that it checks.

IMHO we should really keep the list that is checked to a minimum (being the list Windows checks)
as this code is basically doing "If a web server reports a MIME type in this list, ignore it and
make our own guess" which is totally wrong standards-wise and a major cause of many
problems under IE on Windows..