urlmon: Implement FindMimeFromData

Kevin Koltzau kevin at plop.org
Thu Mar 18 14:34:47 CST 2004

IE overrides MIME types for more then just ambiguous types, to quote one test mentioned in the appendix

"If the server-provided MIME type is either known or ambiguous, the buffer is scanned in an attempt to verify
or obtain a MIME type from the actual content. If a positive match is found (one of the hard-coded tests succeeded),
this MIME type is immediately returned as the final determination, overriding the server-provided MIME type (this type
of behavior is necessary to identify a .gif file being sent as text/html)."