[D3D] Improve D3D7 compatibility

Lionel Ulmer lionel.ulmer at free.fr
Sat Mar 20 04:16:03 CST 2004

> This makes Summoner recognize our D3D7 driver.

How did you find out ? Some R.E.ing of the game ?

I ask this because I find it strange that a game would not be 'future proof'
and that it would refuse to run on future hardware that supports HW
transform and light. You sure it's not just the addition of the
'DRAWPRIMITIVE2EX' flag which is needed ?

Could anyone having a Windows box and a card having HW T&L report what the
caps give (there is a nice tool for that in the DX SDK) ? My Windows laptop
1) is at work right now and 2) has a crappy 3D card so I can't test.

          Lionel

--
		 Lionel Ulmer - http://www.bbrox.org/