wine/dlls/d3d8/device.c cleanup

Duane Clark dclark at akamail.com
Sun Mar 21 12:06:02 CST 2004

Unknown wrote:

> Sorry, seems like I need to take great care of my words, I already been told
> to drop the "hop e you like it" part before it got in... (spamers like this
> word or sentence? I didn't know that....)

Not spammers, viruses ;) "Here is a new game I just wrote. Hope you like
it." I tend to glance very fast at emails when moderating, and such
phrases are red flags for me, requiring that I spend extra time to
verify that the email is legitimate. It is not a big deal, but I try to
discourage such phrases.