Win32 packages released on sourceforge

Ferenc Wagner wferi at afavant.elte.hu
Mon Mar 22 10:51:45 CST 2004

Paul Millar <paulm at astro.gla.ac.uk> writes:

> Currently the cross-build does something like:
>    make -k; cd dlls; make -k; cd wine-mingw/programs/winetest; make
> but with an old-ish copy of wine CVS.
>
> For some reason, running make inside dlls directory
> generated more *_test.exe's than a simple "make -k".

I guess this may be caused by the lib*.a import libs in
dlls: using those of Wine is not the same as using the MinGW
versions.

> I've also removed the urlmon test from
> programs/winetest/Makefile.in: TESTS variable, just to
> allow winetest.exe to build.  Do you know if that's been
> fixed?

Probably not.  Quite some time ago I downloaded liburlmon.a
from the net, from a MinGW development directory, if my
memory serves me right.  That lets me link the urlmon test.
http://afavant.elte.hu/~wferi/wine/liburlmon.a if interested.
--
Feri.