Problem with code in WWN 214

Jeremy Newman jnewman at codeweavers.com
Wed Mar 24 11:23:50 CST 2004

I have fixed the issues in the parser with using code in the XML.

1.) > and < will no longer appear to be stripped as the parser was
converting them to < and >, which the browser would think was a tag.

2.) <br> tags will no longer be doubled.

3.) for code samples, use <pre width="72"></pre> this will display the
code as is, but wrap at 72 chars. keeping the width from getting to
long.

vincentb at coppercolorado.com
--
Jeremy Newman <jnewman at codeweavers.com>