To Do A.11 - Integrate API status into WineHQ

Jeremy Newman jnewman at codeweavers.com
Wed Mar 24 17:42:40 CST 2004

Ok, I have commited a version of hatky's work. It is in one php file
instead of split across multiple files.

The file is in the tools cvs
 http://cvs.winehq.org/cvsweb/tools/winapi_stats.php

I ran it once and the output will be here:
http://www.winehq.org/site/winapi_stats

It will be updated when Alexander runs the wine_release script.

There is one bug we noticed, and I'll leave that for someone else to
fix. The dll name is only showing the first 5 characters. I double
checked, it is getting inserted into the db correctly, so it is
happening sometime after the insert.

Thanks hatky for your work.

--
Jeremy Newman <jnewman at codeweavers.com>