To Do A.11 - Integrate API status into WineHQ

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Thu Mar 25 04:11:18 CST 2004

On Wed, 24 Mar 2004, hatky wrote:

> It looks complicated but it's all 3 mysql commands to get a complete
> table with whatever data you want from the winapi stats data in a nice
> table...
[...]

Maybe this is already done but it's not clear from the script to me..
doe sthe script filter out the Wine-only dlls? Otherwise the global
statistics will be off.

Specifically, the following dlls should be ignored:

ole2prox ?
ole2thk ?
psapi ?
twain_32 ?
wine*
x11drv

I'm not sure anymore for the dlls marked with a question mark.

                          "Utilisateur" (nom commun) :
       Mot utilis\xE9 par les informaticiens en lieu et place d'"idiot".