WineHQ: Of </quote> and punctuations

Jeremy Newman jnewman at codeweavers.com
Thu Mar 25 09:47:39 CST 2004

This was actually easy to fix. <quote> tags should only indent when
there is a <p> tag immediately following it.

I just committed a patch. Let me know if this is more to your liking.

NOTE: you may need to hold "shift" then hit refresh to force the style
sheet to update as well.

--
Jeremy Newman <jnewman at codeweavers.com>
CodeWeavers, Inc.