Sorry. My first contribution. You can ignore this patch if u will.

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.org
Thu Mar 25 13:05:54 CST 2004

Urbez Santana <urbez at linuxupc.upc.es> writes:

> 1. Make possible instal.lation programs win16 bits working. (Not finished)
> 	*I have changed the protocol to obtain the Teb & the Peb of another process
> 	in kernel32.

You don't want to do that. We don't support low-level Win9x dlls
anymore.

> 2. Make possible all programs of Microsoft Developer Studio works.
> 	*Spy++: works with external windows processes. I have changed the protocol
> 	now to access with ReadProcessMemory to another window process information.

This is wrong, it must go through server calls (and it mostly does
already), you can't directly access system structures in other
processes.

> 3. Make possible use shell32.dll.so and shlwapi.dll builtin, and no more use
> 	of native dlls. I need more time, for this, i have great work with shlwapi,
> 	dissassemble and debug with the native dll, and interpret the assembler code
> 	to obtain FDSA functions and another shlwapi functions that needed by HH.EXE

You can't base your implementation on disassembled Microsoft code. I'm
afraid we can't use your code.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.org